Elle's Studio has a GREAT September kit and 4 different add-on exclusives available for you this month!!
And of course some awesome digital files as well!!! I used that camera cut file on my layout which you can see below :-)
How To: I opened up my Silhouette Cameo software and started a new document that I placed the camera file on and duplicated it 12 times. I cut that out on white cardstock. I cut blocks of pattern paper and photos and backed each negative of the camera cut. On some of the pattern paper cameras, I placed the white circle from the cut in the middle and used different stamps on some of them. I stitched each row down using my sewing machine and white thread. I placed my journaling in one camera and different embellishments in the other cameras. Lastly, I cut my title out on Kraft card stock using my cameo again and then stitched it down.
I also created a mini book using the fabulous cork circle mat!
This week is the monthly inspiration week on the Lawn FawnBlog and there are a TON of new goodies being debuted this time around! I created two layouts using the new "Sweater Weather" collection. You will love it! The color scheme is divine and the new wood veneer leaves....swoon!
Make sure you check out the blog posts from this week on the Lawn Fawn Blog! Lots of giveaways and product inspiration!!! You will be able to purchase all these new goodie on August 28th!!
As some of you may know, there's a fun "blog tour" thing going around right now and I was tagged by Gina Lideros on her blog this past Monday! Thanks, Gina!!
I answered a few of the questions that were sent to me and here they are :-)
1. What am I working on right now? Well, I have three different projects that I'm currently working on: my Decemeber Daily 2013 (don't judge me!), catching up on Project Life 2014 (I'm currently in April), and my "All About Me" album.
2. How long does it take me to create a project? Typically, a layout will take me about 90 minutes or less to complete. Once I get started on a project, it generally moves along very quickly for me. Not to say that there haven't been "those" projects that ended up taking several hours. But, I usually work fairly quickly :-)
3. What are my favorite things to create with at the moment? I am loving the enamel dot craze! I also love label stickers. There are SO many things you can do with those. I also reach over and over again for my circle punches.
4. How do I become inspired? Usually, I will go to a favorite scrapbooker's blog or their gallery. One person that constantly inspires me is Paige Evans. Her use of pattern paper is absolutely phenomenal! I also love browsing Pinterest..but who doesn't ;-)
5. What is my signature style? I usually hate this questions because I never know how to answer it! But here goes! I use my sewing machine on EVERYTHING. A layout does not look complete to me unless it has some sort of stitching on it. Plus, I love using that as a way to adhere things down :-) I also love pairing bright pattern papers and black and white pictures.
Another month has come and gone and it's time for the Elle's Studio August Project kit reveal! Another fabulous month! I really loved the exclusive tags this month :-)
And take a look at these fabulous Back to School cork shapes!! Fabulous!
And here's the project I created! I LOVED that little chevron card cut file and cut multiples of it and created a grid based layout. I layered papers and photos on top of the cuts and stitched them all down!
Now, the good stuff! Here's the links to shop your heart out!
There is also a great special that is valid on the 10th ONLY! On August 10th, if you purchase the SHINE BUNDLE, your entire order will ship for free. You must have the SHINE BUNDLE in your cart and use the code SHINE for the offer to work properly!
These scrapbooking layouts were created in 2014. These were made for various assignments for Scrapbook Circle, Elle's Studio, Lawn Fawn, and more. Some have been published in Scrapbook Trends and others have been specifically created for individual blogs. Enjoy!
These scrapbooking layouts were created in 2013. These were made for various assignments for American Crafts, Elle's Studio, Lawn Fawn, and more. Some have been published in Scrapbook Trends and others have been specifically created for individual blogs. Enjoy!
These scrapbooking layouts were created in 2012. These were made for various assignments for American Crafts, Lily Bee Design, Lawn Fawn, and more. Some have been published in Scrapbook Trends and others have been specifically created for individual blogs. Enjoy!